I have had my blog for almost two years now, so I thought it was about time I wrote a "what's in your bag" post! Plus I have been dying to show you my gorgeous new handbag which I am totally in love with! I bought it in the Topshop sale for £35 (was £68!) along with a floral dress which I got for half price as well. In my handbag you can find:
- Oriental satin diary - to keep my busy life organised
- House key with a Lego lady keyring - given to me by my brother years ago
- Postcard purse - Where I cram in my Costa card, Boots card, Topshop card etc
- Butterfly umbrella - You never know when it'll pour with rain in Scotland!
- Topshop staff lanyard - must never forget!
- I-pod - Filled with tunes from Elton John, La Roux, Kings of Leon, The Kinks etc
- Liquid eyeliner - can't live without my flicks!
- Brush/Mirror - Have to keep my signature fringe in place!
What items do you keep in your handbag?
Love from Lou Lou